When the weather is this cold – it would be nice to have a remote starter kit installed. That way the car is nice and toasty when you get in. Installing one yourself is not super easy, but you can do it. If you have a can do attitude and some patience, you can get the Bulldog Remote Starter with Keyless Entry installed on your vehicle.
- Easy-to-install, and comes with a DVD instruction video
- Includes one 4-button remote transmitter
- Built-in relays for door locks, trunk release output, dome light output, parking light output
- Dedicated start/stop buttons, programmable runtime 5/10/15 minutes
- Programmable cold start, range up to 400 feet