I don’t find it surprising that the Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Earpiece gets very high marks. Plantronics are a big name in the corporate wireless headset market. And there is a big reason for that – they work well. They are usually small, light weight, and clear headsets/earpieces.
- Windsmart Technology allows you to seamlessly switch between two Bluetooth® devices
- Noise-canceling microphone for superior sound quality
- One-touch call answer/end, last number redial and voice activated dialing
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices supporting the headset or hands-free profile
- Talk time: Up to 6 hours
- Standby time: Up to 100 hours
- Bluetooth version: 1.2 (supports headset and handsfree profiles)
- Wearing style: Over-the-ear; boom swivels for wearing on either ear
- Headset controls: Volume, mute, call answer/end, voice-activated dialing (must be supported by your phone)
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping: Yes (helps to avoid interference for co-existence with Wi-Fi/WLAN)
- Supports analog and digital office phones: Yes
Cost is around $50.