Okay, let’s get right to the point – this thing is expensive. Like $500 expensive. So, let’s glory in expensive contraptions. The rubber band gatling gun is one bad, er, toy.
It’s pretty explanatory. Here are the features:
- Mounted flashlight. (batteries included)
- 100 rounds capacity, “shoot as fast as you crank” gatling gun. (2 lbs of rubber bands included)
- Gun self-supports with the barrels aligned with the users arm to aid in accuracy
- Ships with operators manual, and features a pictorial loading instructions quick-guide.
High grade materials:
- Billet Aluminum CNC machined parts (made in USA)
- Glossy color Nylon separation cord around the crank
- CNC machined Black Delrin handles for comfortable grip and control.
- The gun weighs around 20 pounds with the base on it.
And here’s the vid: