Sound bar systems have gotten a bad rap. That’s because, honestly, there are lot of junk ones out there. The Sony HT-CT150 sound bar system aims to smack the bad rap where it belongs.
Sound bar systems are great for small spaces. They are also ideal for places where running wires would be a nightmare or not allowed. Apartments are a good example of a nice place to put sound bar systems.
The Sony HT-CT150 really does deliver the sound. The bass is rocking and the voice patterns are clear. No, this is not a 5.1 channel sound system. Most audiophiles will know it when they hear it. But for a very simple system at a super low cost ($299!) it is a great way to go.
- Audio Power Output: RMS: 75W x3 +75W Subwoofer (180-20kHz, 4 Ohm, 1% THD)
- Digital Amplifier: Yes
- S-Master Amplifier: 24bit
- Coaxial Audio Digital Input(s): 1
- DIGITAL MEDIA PORT: 1
- HDMI Video Input(s): 3
- HDMI Video Output(s): 1
- Optical Audio Input(s): 2
- RCA Audio Input(s): 2
- Bass/Treble control: Bass/Treble
- Night mode: Yes
- Preset EQ: Standard/ Movie/ Drama/ News/ Sports/ Game/ Music/ 2ch Stereo/ Portable Audio
- Power Consumption (in Operation): 75W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.3 Watts
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (Approx.): Subwoofer: 7-3/4″ x 17-3/4″ x 16-1/4″ (196 x 450 x 410 mm); Sound Bar: 31-1/2″ x 2-9/16″ x 2-5/16″ (800 x 66 x 60 mm)
- Weight (Approx.): Subwoofer: 23 lb 3 oz (10.5 kg); Sound Bar: 2 Lb 13 oz (1.3 kg)